Friday, October 2, 2009

More brickwork done, theatre room insulation installed

02/10/09: I really thought that the bricks would be finished today. There is only a small amount left across the front and half way done the left hand side over the garage, it will definetley be finished early next week if the weather holds off.

When my fiancé went inside she saw that the theatre room insulation had been done, they have pushed a few of the speaker cables through to the wrong side of the wall when putting the insulation in so I will have to fix that up on the weekend as I believe they may be starting the downstairs plaster next week.


When she was leaving she noticed that the bags of render had been delivered so I guess that it's safe to say that they will be starting that in the next week or two.


We have a big weekend planned as we are going to try and sort out most of our lights this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment