Friday, October 30, 2009

We're fully plastered and have heaps of pics

30/10/09: This afternoon after work I met with my fiancé at the house to do our first walk through downstairs after it had been plastered. When we started walking in we noticed that the plaster was finished and the cornices had been done as well. It has been a big day, I hope you enjoy all the pics.


From Entry


Entry Roof


Study


Dining Room From Front


Dining Room Towards Front


Piano Room Feature Wall


Piano Room


Towards Front Door


Laundy Towards Garage


Laundy From Garage


Theatre Room


Inside Theatre Room


From Meals Area Towards Kitchen & Piano Room


Fridge Space & Walk In Pantry


From Kitchen Towards Living Room & Meals Room

Yesterday I rang the gas company that hooks up the natural gas, they said they we down our way and might even get it done that day. When I arrived today I noticed that they had been onsite and had attached the gas up.




1 comment: