Sunday, December 6, 2009

Rangehood, kitchen sink, lights, door handles & more

07/12/09: I arrived at the house this morning just after 8:00am to drop the lights off so they could be installed today. As I got out of the car I saw the chippies there doing something around the front door, I then looked over towards the garage and saw that our main floor tiles were getting delivered. I guess it won't be long before the tiles get done.

I unloaded all the lights and gave the electrician a print out of where each light was going, he told me that it will make it a lot easier for him to follow and it meant that I could get back to work quicker, damn. As I was leaving the electrician was installing the rangehood.

When my fiancé arrived this afternoon she couldn't believe what had been done. All the lights had been installed, the towel rails had been installed, the rangehood and stove were in place, the front doors have been stained, the kitchen sink has been put in and all the door handles have been put on.

I'm going to give our site supervisor a call tomorrow to see if I can get a practical completion date so I can get the ball rolling with the bank. I hope you enjoy all the pics.





















No comments:

Post a Comment