Monday, November 9, 2009

Did someone say kitchen? Yes, we have a kitchen

09/11/09: I rang up the supervisor today regarding a few issues I wanted to clarify. While I was talking to him, he told me that our kitchen was going in today. I messaged my fiancé to tell her that I'll meet her at the house this afternoon. So after work I drove up to the house.

When we walked in the laundry we noticed that the laundry bench and laundry shoot were also there. We are very pleased so far with the colours that we picked.





We both walked to the back of the house towards the kitchen, we walked around the corner and there it was, our brand new kitchen. It was so great to finally see it and how much it changed the feel of the family and meals room. I was so happy because it finishes the room off just right, leaving a good amount of room for a meals table and a lounge in the family room.








Walk-in pantry bench

The ensuites and downstairs toilet havn't been done yet but the cabinets were downstairs ready to be put in.


Main ensuite bench


Ensuite one/two bench


Downstairs toilet bench

No comments:

Post a Comment