Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Garage roof tiles started today

04/11/09: Yesterday morning I spoke to my site supervisor, he asked me where I had organised my tiles. I told him it was Amber Tiles, he told me he thought that's where it was but when he contacted them they didn't have any of our information. Commence freak out now.

I was just leaving for work so I grabbed the Amber Tiles form just in case the site supervisor needed any info from it. I sent him an SMS at lunchtime asking if he needed me to fax him a copy. I got a reply back that everything was sorted out. End of freak out.

Today, our roof tiles were started on the garage. One thing I'm a little worried about is why they didn't finish the garage roof tiles today, Looking at the photos there doesn't appear to be any roof tiles left, I kept saying it didn't look like enough to do the garage roof. My fiancé didn't get to the house until late after a big day, she just took some photos and ran, she doesn't remember seeing any tiles. I hope this isn't the case but if it is I hope it doesn't cause any problems.

I was hoping a little more would have been done this week, if it's anything like every other week it will all get done on Thursday or Friday, let's hope so.




No comments:

Post a Comment