Monday, November 16, 2009

More tiling and shelves have been done

17/11/09: I rang Amber Tiles in Tweed Heads this morning before I left for work so I could arrange for the frieze tiles to be delivered. Yet again they have given me another thing to add to my list of why I will never shop at Amber Tiles Tweed Heads again. When I rang I spoke to a guy there he told me they won't deliver the tiles until they have been paid for, he said "we don't deliver things when people don't pay for them". Well buddy maybe you should check your paperwork before you accuse us of not paying for things as we had paid for the tiles on Friday afternoon, as soon as we found out they wouldn't be shipped until they had been paid for in full.

Once we have received our main floor tiles the Manager at Amber Tiles Tweed Heads will be receiving a letter letting them know all of the issues we have had just to get our tiles, we will also be giving a copy to our site supervisor and sending a copy to Coral head office.

When my fiancé arrived at the house this afternoon around 4:30pm, once again there were still tradies there working hard. The plasterers were finishing off the plaster in the garage, she didn't want to interrupt them so no photos until tomorrow. She also noticed that the woodwork had been done in the feature gable on the garage roof, as it was raining there are no photos of the outside today, hopefully tomorrow.

As for the inside, the laundry shelves have been finished. The floor tiling in the main ensuite and laundry have also been finished. The vanities have also gone into ensuite 1 and ensuite 2 as the floor tiling was completed yesterday.



Laundry shelves


Laundry tiles


Ensuite 3 vanity and tiles


No comments:

Post a Comment