Thursday, November 5, 2009

Our doors have been delivered, but where is our staircase?

05/11/09: I received a phone call from Amber Tiles today, the guy that took our order had marked down that we had a 20x20 tile in the ensuite but a 20x30 tile in the other bathrooms. They thought it was strange that we would order the same tile in a different size, so they rang through to check. Lucky they did because we wanted the 20x30 tile in the bathrooms and ensuite. That could have been a major disaster.

On a better note our internal doors were delivered today, they are meant to be installed on Monday, we can't wait to see what they look like when they are installed.





I spoke to the site supervisor today about the missing garage roof tiles, he told me that they did run out of tiles. I asked him if that is going to be an issue with matching the rest of the tiles already on the garage roof, he told me that it shouldn't be a problem.



While talking to the site supervisor, he told me that the staircase would be installed this afternoon. When my fiancé arrived around 4:30pm the ladder to get upstairs was missing but there weren't any stairs. Some wood that looked like it was for the stairs had arrived but no other work had been done.



I hope we have a staircase tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment