Monday, November 23, 2009

Our garage door is now closed

24/11/09: After last week's monster week, its been a bit disappointing that nothing at all has been done so far this week, I hope it's going to change. I spoke to the site supervisor on Monday just to check up on a letter we received about the gas connection, it turns out it was already sorted out about 3 weeks ago.

Whilst talking to him, I asked what was getting done early this week. Because he wasn't sure if the tiler would finish the job last week he allowed until Wednesday before anything else would happen. He still seemed to be pretty positive about getting the house finished before Christmas, I just can't see it happening, especially after talking to the bank about getting our last payment. The bank has told me that they will need 4-5 days notice before they can start the payment transfer as they will need to organise a inspection before the payment can be made.

I can just see it now, the house will be finished but the bank won’t have enough time to get the payment made before Coral closes down for Christmas.

One thing that has happened this week is that the garage door has been closed, so I now have the pictures of our new garage door.





No comments:

Post a Comment