Saturday, September 5, 2009

The first walk through our house

05/09/09: Today my fiancé and I went for our first walk through our new house. The first thing we noticed when we arrived was that there had been some work done this morning, they had been and put the floor on upstairs ready for the frame work next week. It was great to see that work has been done on a Saturday, so far we are very impressed with Coral. The site supervisor had been very easy to contact and work is progressing very quickly.

My fiancé and I both walked up to the front door and walked into our house for the very first time. This was the first time we could see what the Montego looked like on the inside as we bought it off the plan as Coral don't have any two storey display homes other than in Sydney, yet neither of the two are the Montego. We were very happy with what we saw, it was such a wonderful moment for both of us to share, my fiancé was so overwhelmed that she even had a tear in her eye, it was such a magic moment for both of us.

Everything was as we expected if not better, most of our worries that we thought might arise looking on the plan didn't seem to be an issue, there are only two very small things that I would like to change that I don't think they will be difficult. One being the placement of an aerial point, this should be very easy to get moved, the other one being the placement of the hosecock, we would like a very small movement from the back right hand side to the right hand side at the back, I hope these can be done just by talking to the plumber and the electrician. Fingers crossed, I'll let you all know how I go.




No comments:

Post a Comment