Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We have our brand new slab

01/09/09: After all the trouble we went through yesterday the slab was done today. It looks like we won’t lose any time as our site supervisor was able to reschedule the rest of this week’s work from Wednesday- Thursday to Thursday - Friday.

Because of the issues yesterday my parents weren’t able to go back up to the block to overlook the slab pour, I couldn't get anyone else to go up to the block today and silly me gave my boss a link to this blog so I couldn't even chuck a sickie to go up and take my own photos.

I can't wait to get up to the block and see what it looks like. I'm very envious of my fiancé who has been taking these photos, she gets to see the block everyday on her way back home from work.

Anyway, here are the pics of our lovely new slab.







No comments:

Post a Comment