Friday, September 18, 2009

We now have windows on the bottom storey

18/09/09: I spoke to our site supervisor this morning to find out what was planned for today and next week. He told me that nothing was planned for today as he had allowed three days for the roof. He then told me that the electrician was going to meet me on site on Monday morning, this was the first I had heard of this.

I then had to get the electricians phone number so I could give him a call to find out what time to meet him so I could go to my boss to try and organise the morning off. Luckily I have the world's best boss and he has given me the morning off to meet the electrician on site.

I sent my fiancé a text message to let her know that nothing was planned for today and not to bother stopping by the house on her way home, luckily she didn't check her mobile before she left work, she went to the house and found that the windows on the bottom storey had been put in place.

We should be in for another busy week next week, we can't wait.





No comments:

Post a Comment