Friday, September 11, 2009

Our main colour choices

I've had a few people asking what colour choices we have made, so I thought that I would put together a few different blogs with our choices. To start off I thought I would do our main internal and external colours. The next blog I do will be our bathroom and laundry colours, followed by our kitchen colour choices. So here goes.


Render colour

Beige Royal




Roof tile

Sambuca horizon profile (flat) Monier (CSR)



Gutter & Fascia

Colourbond Monument




Internal paint colour

White box quarter (it looks more green/blue in real life)




Main floor tile

Il Monza Grigio (Amber Tiles)




Carpet

Casablanca Salaam




Front door

Newington XN5 (Hume) Opaque Glass




Front Door & Portico Trim

Intergrain NaturalStain Merbau




Garage door


B&D Timbagrain Caoba




Water Tank

Slimline Coral tank birch grey




Internal Doors

Denmark moulded panel (Hume)


No comments:

Post a Comment