Monday, September 7, 2009

We have a second storey

07/09/09: We have a second storey, I can't believe how fast our house is coming together.

I spoke to our supervisor today regarding the changes that I mentioned in yesterday's post. He was more than happy to help, he just asked me to fax him a copy of the plan with the change marked on it and he would fax it through to the plumber, it was way too easy. I just love how Coral are so open, our site supervisor is fantastic and so willing to help and discuss anything with us.

Anyway here are the pics of todays work.











1 comment:

  1. i bet you can't wait to walk through the whole house! i also concur with your "coral are being pretty great" comments - very pleased with the communication from my SS so far, and i only told him the wall was done this morning and by lunchtime he had pulled a few strings and lined up the surveyers to peg out the block tommorrow! yay coral!

    ReplyDelete