Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yet another day of bricking

24/09/09: Last night just before I went to bed I remembered that the electrician never asked me where I wanted to put the controllers for the Rinnai instant gas hot water system, I had a little freak out then thought the only thing I could do was call the electrician and see what he did.

Just before I left for work I called the electrician to ask what he had done, he told me he had only just realised yesterday that he had forgotten about them. He told me that he was doing the wiring for a house just over the road and he would pop over to do our wiring today, he asked me where I wanted them to be placed, I told him the spots to put them, he said it wasn't a problem and he would do it today. My fiancé didn't check if it was done today but she will look tomorrow, it seems like the problem was solved.

As for today’s work it was more bricks, looking at what was done over the past two day I'm guessing that they should finish the bottom storey tomorrow. Things will probably slow down early next week while they put the scaffolding up so they can continue the rest of the bricking. Hopefully the weather holds out, if it does I guess they could be finished the bricking at the end of next week. I hope so, fingers crossed.








No comments:

Post a Comment