Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our roof tiles have been done

16/09/09: Today I got a chance to be the first one to see something new on the house, our roof tiles. I got to leave work early to go to my fiancé's work thing but stopped by the house on the way there. I was so surprised, the roof tiles had been done, the whole roof was completely tiled.

I can't believe that every day for the past two weeks something major has been done to the house, these guys are working so fast. I wonder what they have in store for the next two days, I can't wait to see.

When I walked in to look at the house I saw a pile of rubbish, it was all our broken tiles. It seems like such a waste, but I guess that means that any tiles that didn't look any good ended up here, so I suppose that's a good thing.








No comments:

Post a Comment