Thursday, September 3, 2009

OMG we have a bottom storey frame

03/09/09: It must have been a very busy day on site today, My fiancé called me up at 4:45pm to tell me that the bottom frame was almost complete, all I wanted to do was leave work & drive up there to see it, but I knew that by the time I got there it would be dark, so I didn't.

I can't wait to get up to the block on the weekend & have a walk around, its hard to believe that there wasn't even a slab there last weekend now we have a bottom storey frame. The guys were still on site at 5:00pm so they could finish the bottom storey today, they said they were going to start on the second storey tomorrow. This is all happeneing so fast, I can't believe it.

I would like to say a big thank you to my parents who went up to the block today to take photos of the start of the frame this morning, I had no idea that they were going to do that so it was a great surprise, thank you.








1 comment:

  1. congrats... it looks like a house!!!! Things are happening which is great..

    ReplyDelete